ID documents, such as passport, driver's license, health cards and ID cards, are handled independently on the NewBanking Identity platform.
If you are having problems with uploading an ID document, you want to make sure that you adhere to the following criteria:
- The maximum file size is 10 MB, and for the best results, we recommended a file size between 1 and 3 MB
- The supported and recommended file formats are: .pdf, .jpeg, and .png
There are three methods to upload an image.
- Drag'n'drop - If you are using a desktop PC or Mac, then you can drag and drop the file on the the dropzone. This might be the easiest way to upload a file and is supported by modern web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari).
- Click "Choose file" and select the file from your device. The specifics depends on your device, but all devices will allow to browser your system to find the file you wish to upload.
- On iOS and Android devices, you may also take an image with the camera of the device. You simple click "Choose file" but select the camera application as the method of uploading.
If you are having problems with verifying your ID document, then you should follow this article: