If you are having problems with uploading an document, you want to make sure that you adhere to the following criteria:
- The maximum file size is 10 MB, and for the best results, we recommended a file size between 1 and 3 MB
- The generally supported and recommended file formats are: .pdf, .doc, .docx and .txt.
- Note that some document requirements can differ from this, so see the document requirements for your specific case.
There are three methods to upload an image.
- Drag'n'drop - If you are using a desktop PC or Mac, then you can drag and drop the file on the the dropzone. This might be the easiest way to upload a file and is supported by modern web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari).
- Click "Choose file" and select the file from your device. The specifics depends on your device, but all devices will allow to browser your system to find the file you wish to upload.
- On iOS and Android devices, you may also take an image with the camera of the device. You simple click "Choose file" but select the camera application as the method of uploading.