The first step on any process, is to create a NewBanking Identity account or to log in to your NewBanking Identity account.
How to create a NewBanking Identity account
- Enter your name
- Enter your email
- Choose a password. We strongly recommend using a unique password that is at least 12 characters. We recommend including an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter and a number.
- Confirm your password by retyping it.
- Accept the user agreement and click "Create account"
- We have now sent an email with a verification code. Use that code to confirm your email address and your account.
- The email usually arrives within a minute. But for some email clients, and some corporate email systems, the email can be delayed up to 8 hours. Please also check your spam folder if you cannot find the email!
- Congratulations - your NewBanking Identity account is now created!
How to log in to your account
- Make sure that you are in the "Log in" tab.
- Enter your email and password, and click login.
- If you have 2-factor authentication, then supply it here.
Forgot your password?
If you forgot your password, then follow this guide.
- Click the "Forgot password?" link. This will take you to an Account recovery section.
- Here, you write your email address and click Continue
- If your email address is associated with an account, then you will have to supply the following:
- Email verification code
- SMS verification code (dependent on if it is enabled)
- New password
- Confirm new password
- Click confirm and login.